Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Last Class



Susan & us

Today was my last class at the Singapore Polytechnic. How fast time flies!!! It felt like only yesterday that I first attended the class and now, it's the last day. It's funny that I felt a little sad. I must admit that I did enjoy my classes though the journey's a drag. My friends and I sure had some quality time together, too.

Our learning journey did not end today though.  The oral and written paper examinations will be in June. That's something that I'm definitely not looking forward to. It's been eons since I last took an examination.  Oh well!! Let's worry about that later. Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to my Tuesday nights again.

P.S. Thank You, Susan. I've had loads of fun! I'm sure to miss your classes. Till next time and may our paths cross again. :)

No comments: